Saturday, June 18, 2005

City of Heroes - Day 6

Almost to the halfway point of my 14-day trial with City of Heroes. I am now up to Level 9 with my Magical Blaster. I realized something last night that I probably should have figured out before. I shouldn't have worried so much about adding enhancement slots for my electrical powers and added ones for my sprinting and Hover abilities. Adding slots and then putting in Level 10 enhancements makes Hover not seem so slow. Oh well, live and learn I guess. I'm hoping to have my hero up to level 14 by the time my trial ends. I really doubt I will go farther than that trial honestly.

Thanks to reader Daryll France I took his ideas to heart and joined a group last night for the first time since Monday. Things worked pretty well and we even got through my mission that was in the deep recesses of the Hollows. It took a while to get through the base, but we did it and I can scratch off another mission from my list.

Probably will get some playing time in today and tomorrow as plans have changed a bit for today.