Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Battlefield 2 Will Actually Show Today

OK, I was a bit premature by saying I'd have Battlefield 2 in my hands yesterday. Stopped in at EB and they said it would be in today. I wonder how many CDs the game is for those that don't pick up the DVD version (like myself)? I've heard rumors that the final game runs better than the demo version on computers, I'll have to see that to believe it. I'm all set with my headset for this game, can't wait to try the Voice over IP with my squadmates.

There is talk of a clan starting up for Console Gold, I'll link to it once it is established. I'm not sure what kind of server we'll be on or anything because I had offered up the idea of renting a server from EA for at least 32 people, but no one really responded outside of the CG staff, pretty sad if you ask me. Everyone seems so excited about the game, but $4/mo. is too much or something *shrug*.