Thursday, June 16, 2005

City of Heroes - Day 4

Didn't get a whole lot of City of Heroes gametime in last night because I had a bit of car trouble and had to drive the car up to my parent's house where my dad can look at it. The radiator needs replacing and he hopes that's the only thing that needs to be fixed (me too).

Anyway, I just went up in levels for the roughly 20 minutes I played CoH last night. I was actually able to traverse beyond Atlas Park with my Sciene Blaster (w/electricity), unlike my Natural Blaster with the Assault Gun. I have a mission that will take me to a cave to go through tonight. Hopefully gain at least one level through that and get some more powers or whatever.

I am now on my 5th day of the 14-day trial and I am interested in the game, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this is very much a grind game where all you do is take out the minions and lieutenants out there. I'd like some variety, but something tells me it isn't here.

Some of you may be wondering what I thought of 30 Days last night as well. Since I had to drive my car up to my parent's house I was unable to watch it but hope to watch it tonight and give my thoughts tomorrow. My co-workers said it was quite good so I look forward to it.