Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome Back

The above title is both for the readers and myself. It's been over 3 months since I last wrote anything of value on the internet. Real-life work got busy, the Xbox 360 came out (yes, I got one on launch day, but it's a long story for another day) and the holidays came and went.

As the year 2006 rolled around I found myself continuing to not care much about gaming or having a presence on the web. Sure, I checked out gaming news and how the Gone Gold offshoots (Octopus Overlords, Bovine Conspiracy and GamingTrend) were doing. I never once logged into any of those sites (I don't even think I'm a member at BC as of yet), wishing to read as a guest and never write. There was only one site I was ever logged into and even then I was hidden from all but the admins at the site.

Many of you are probably asking, "why come back now?" Well, I've been thinking about restarting the blog for a couple months. I'm still not as into gaming as I once was (I don't play nearly as much as I used to), but I figured I could start this up again and talk about gaming, comics, TV shows, movies and other general things. Get back into the habit of writing (I enjoy doing it) and see where it goes from there. Who knows, gaming reviews from me may be coming back (on this blog), but one thing I know for sure...they're going to look and feel a lot different than they used to.

So, welcome back...let's enjoy this ride.