Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Welcome Back

It's been a long time since I last blogged on here. Work became busy not too long after my last post (November 20th) and continued through the end of last month. I've spent the last couple weeks trying to recover from some long and hectic days at work. I thought many times about blogging again and I would either start writing something and delete it or just think to myself that I can blog another day.

I know I've said it before, but I do plan on being a bit more regular this time around with my blogging. It is still tough to fit it in with everything going on in my life, but I am going to attempt to do so. My first big post after my absense is going to be about the editoral in the new PC Gamer about Penny Arcade, a site near and dear to my heart (I have them linked on the right). I was quite surprised that neither Mike or Jerry said anything about the editorial, but Scott Kurtz (of PvP Online fame and "mortal enemy" of Mike and Jerry) certainly unloaded on Greg Vederman. I expect many more people to unload on him in the future.

Yes, I realize there are people out there that don't find PA funny in the least bit, but I'd say that the majority do. Anyway, welcome back to Virtual Viewpoints. I hope you'll stay a while.