Tuesday, March 07, 2006

GRAW Redux

Woke up this morning and found the rumor about a midnight gag order was just that...a rumor. I still hope I'm wrong about all this though.

Update: I see there are at least two online reviews now, both tied to the Fox/IGN machine.

- IGN's Review (9.2)
- Team Xbox's Review (9.0)

I don't take much stock in the main IGN reviews, but I do tend to agree with Team Xbox's assessments on games. I also see via GameRankings that both EGM and Game Informer gave it a 9.5, which means the 3 reviewers at EGM equaled out to that score.

I have to say I am now impressed, although I think the main draw is still with the online component as it always has been with the Ghost Recon games in the past. It does sound as if the graphics take a sizable drop going online though, which is too bad.